Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hey Buddies!

I am so glad I put myself out there to lose ten pounds because it seems like lots of people are thinking what I am... let's do it together. My goal: lose 10 pounds before September 1st with lots of cardio and eating lots less of the foods I totally love to devour! I gotta tack down my goals a little more so I actually have something more solid to follow.... tomorrow perhaps, but I have company so it might wait until Monday. Many of you know I lost 40 pounds last summer, and I am ready to commit to ten more so I can be totally ripped (okay, just less fluffy around the middle and look a little more smokin' hot!). Please feel free to add comments, and I will try to change my settings so you can make your own postings with anything you want, from tips, your goals, your food log, questions, or whatever your pretty little heart desires! Good luck, and I hope you don't mind communicating through a blog! It's so easy and fun!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for creating this blog for everyone, Sarah. I need all the moral support I can get! I am with you and I need to lose at least another 10 lbs or more. I lost 25 lbs since last year, but I can't seem to drop any more weight off. Hopefully, together we can all help one another meet our goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, which jen are you? so many jens in this challenge and i don't know which one you are by jenrn.... hope you read this.

    ReplyDelete