Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good workouts, but too much food!

I had two super workouts today but too much food.... might need to start keeping track of what i eat by writing it down... SOOOOO very helpful and necessary... i will start with that tomorrow
Hey, don't forget if you write a comment and your "name" doesn't match your real name, to leave your actual name so we know who you are.
Also, if you want to write your own post on this blog (like this post right here), let me know... i just need to add you to the list of authors and you can write away!

1 comment:

  1. When I find myself falling off the wagon, I write down what I eat for a few days--kinda puts things into perspective for me. When I did weight watchers 5 years ago, this was one of the most important things I learned---if you are having a bit of trouble, start a food journal and count your calories in and exercise out each day--you will soon realize what you need to do. I am so glad you started this Sarah--can we continue it even when school starts??

    ReplyDelete